02/2013 – 07/2014 Music Choice (Engineering Dept.) – Front End Web Application Developer - Horsham, PA
- Responsibilities include designing and wire-framing P.O.C. (proof of concepts) for Music Choice’s product line.
- Served as lead in-house web designer for 1 year.
- Lead in developing proof-of-concepts for application interface for leading cable providers.
- Lead the re-designed the Music Choice corporate website and researched and implemented a new Content Management System and saved Music Choice $70,000 yearly maintenance fee from switching over from Sitcore CMS (initial $250,000.00 cost) to Concrete5 CMS (Free open source). Aided and trained the Marketing department on how to use the new CMS (concrete5) in order to help push their marketing initiatives.
- Researched and implemented a new Content Management System and saved company $70,000 yearly maintenance fee from switching over from Sitcore CMS (initial $250,000.00 cost) to Concrete5 CMS (Free open source).
- Came up with a unified redesign of the Music Choice product line based on requirements received from the Business dept. Responsible for updating the current legacy site as the re-design of the new site gets implemented.
- Began process of switching image sprite sheets in the Media App to icon fonts as well as building out Facebook and Twitter templates with HTML and CSS to be used on the MC Media App social widget.
9/2012 – 02/2013 Nutrisystem (Ecommerce Dept.) – Front End Web Developer – Ft. Washington, PA
- Responsible for converting Photoshop mock-ups into cross-browser compliant HTML and CSS.
- Worked closely with Content Management team to update the content through the ATG Enterprise CMS.
10/2011 – 9/2012 YellAdworks/Hibu (Digital Marketing) - Web Support Specialist - King of Prussia, PA
- Responsibilities included communicating directly with customer to assess their website needs and making design and layout changes accordingly and custom CSS styles to fit in line with the customer’s desires.
- Designing and editing within the FatWire enterprise level Content Management System. Implementing best practice SEO to ensure clients website is optimized properly.
- Hand-coding outside of the FatWire CMS to extend the CMS limitations.